Tuesday, February 22, 2011

RECIPE FOR FUN

Ingredients:
9 dice
score sheets
pencils
1 bell
1 Bunko crown
women (all ages)

When I had kids at home I never seemed to have time for Bunko....just couldn't make it a priority.  On the rare occasion that I did play, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I just couldn't commit to a regular group.  A few months ago I had the opportunity to begin playing again with a group of women from church.

The conversation is so lively and it is fun to hear bits and pieces of conversations from other tables.  Sometimes I have to catch up with someone and have them fill me in on the "rest of the story."  We talk and laugh and fight over the Bunko crown (ours happens to be Dora the Explorer)!

The neat thing about "our" Bunko is that it is open to everyone.  One month we may have 6...the next month we may have 16.  It is all about fun and fellowship and the atmosphere is "the more, the merrier!"  No cliques....no gossip....just great fun with my Christian sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment